Our Lubratec Stabidoor is a sectional door designed to withstand strong wind loads and to cope with the high daily demands, even with intensive use. Especially in dairy farming, in cattle stables, pigsties or even in indoor schools, heavy and sometimes bulky machines and equipment are needed for efficient management and maintenance. These are led into the stable or hall through large gates.
Our Stabidoor is a particularly robust wind protection door that is easy to operate and, thanks to high-quality fabrics, provides reliable protection against external weather influences. Unlike conventional material doors, excellent ventilation effects can be achieved. The wind protection door is characterised by its ideal size for passageways with large agricultural vehicles, such as a tractor. Daily opening and closing even in strong winds is no longer a challenge thanks to lateral guide rails and horizontal tubes. Due to the built-in sealing lips, draughts entering from the side have no route in.
- Suitable for daily opening and closing
- Optimum size for access by large vehicles
- High wind load capacity thanks to horizontal tubes and lateral guide rails
- Incorporated lip seals to prevent draughts from air infiltration at sides
- Additional ventilation effect possible with wind protection meshes
|Hanging winds upwards, top pelmet included
|Max. 6 m
|Max. 6 m
|Manual drive, 400 V direct-mount motor, 230 V tubular motor (radio remote control optional)